It’s FREE everywhere except Amazon (where we’re still waiting for the price match), but kindle users can get their copy from Smashwords in the meantime.
Edit (19 Jan). Now free on Amazon.com.
Edit (20 Jan). Now free on Amazon.co.uk
A collection of ten contemporary chick lit short stories set around Valentine’s Day.
Cupid is on the loose and anything could happen, as ten of his targets are about to find out. Will they find love or wave it goodbye? If their man goes down on one knee, will they say yes or no? If an old flame suddenly appears, will it start a fire or fizzle out? Read on and find out…
* All the World’s a Page by Jennifer Gilby Roberts
* Miss Understanding in the Ballroom with the Wrench by Geralyn Corcillo
* The Wonder of India by Julie Farrell
* Vodka and Chocolate Hearts by Jean Oram
* Cupid, with a Eucalyptus Tree, in the Teachers’ Workroom by Amy Gettinger
* Sugar, It’s Cold Outside by Celia Kennedy
* Fly, Robin, Fly by Kathryn R. Biel
* Not Just for Valentine’s Day by Karen E. Martin
* Cupid’s Second Chance by Lisa Bambrick
* And The Winner Is… by CeCe Osgood
These short reads are perfect for a bit of me-time. So, pour a glass of wine, open a box of chocolates, put your feet up and indulge.
I’m pleased to be able to announce that But I Said Forever is going to become an audiobook! My narrator’s name is Helen Taylor and I think she’s terrific as Brittany. Not to mention really good at accents.
It’s contracted to be finished by the end of June 2015, so look out for that in July.
I hope there will be at least another couple of audiobooks done this year, but it depends on whether I can find the right narrators.
Parker Sisters Series
I have to confess that I didn’t finish the first draft of PS3 over Christmas. Instead I had some time off, which I’m now regretting because it’s hard getting back into the habit again. Everyone tell me off now.
To get emailed when I release new work, sign up for my mailing list.